Dedicated to making sure you get the best, most cost-effective design and digital print. Tel: 01243 787880 E-mail: email@example.com
Send us a file
SEND US YOUR FILE:
• When designing for print use CMYK colour mode (or PMS Pantone colours).
• Send your file in PDF format – preferably PDF/X-3 or PDF/X-4.
• Use the correct page size when creating your design.
• Make sure images are 300dpi at the output (print) size. Poster images can be 150dpi without losing too much definition.
• Allow for 3mm bleed if your design goes off the edge of the page.
• Create crop mark if possible so we know where to trim your design.
• Be aware that your design on your monitor may vary when viewed on a different monitor or when printed.
• If you create your design in RGB colour mode, be aware that your PDF may well look different when printed. We can convert most PDF files to CMYK and colour differences will occur.
SEND US A MESSAGE!
Please use the file upload form below to send us a file, if it is an urgent job please phone 01243 787880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you have uploaded a file.